Experience the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead on this amazing tour. Located less than an hour from Las Vegas, the incredible Lake Mead offers you the opportunity to take a break from the Neon Jungle of Las Vegas and enjoy a wonderful cruise aboard the a real Mississippi style paddle wheel boat called the Desert Princess.
From Lake Mead you get beautiful views of the Hoover Dam, and it's amazing surroundings. Cruise around Lake Mea and feel the wind in your hair and the desert sun on your face up top on the boats open promenade deck.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam - both above and below the surface, included in your tour. You get to go down deep inside the Hoover Dam and see the inner workings of the Hoover Dam.
The tour also includes a trip to the world famous Ethel M's chocolate factory and maybe your are lucky and get some samples as well.
- 90-minute cruise on the Desert Princess a real Mississippi style paddle wheel boat
- Light lunch (sandwich, chips, fruit and a drink) onboard the Desert Princess
- Self-guided tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Lunch buffet at Railroad Pass Hotel & Casino
- Photo stop at the iconic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign
- Government guided VIP tour inside the Hoover Dam
- Access to the vewly opened visitors center, museum and monuments
- Photo opportunities of the newly built Pat Tillman / Mike O'Callaghan Bypass Bridge
Duration: 8 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available for children under 2 years old.
- Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside.
- No food or drinks is allowed inside the Hoover Dam.
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, large backpacks, suit cases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol.